Tomorrow is the big day. Perhaps even, the first day of the rest of my life.
It's far from my first time in the classroom, but I just can't help and be nervous.
That's the thing with big decisions; you never know how they will end up.
Will the decisions I've made and are currently making going to come back and haunt me?
Will I regret having made them?
Only time will tell, I suppose.
I put together a PPT presentation to intriduce myself to the class.
On one of the slides, I included my classroom rules.
They read as follows:
be prepared
be on time
be respectful
try your best!
I really have to practice what I preach.
I'm almost 100% prepared (but will be fully prepared by class tomorrow).
I will surely be on time.
I will definitely respect my students.
And all I can do is try my best.
Holy crap. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment