(source)
I recently quit my job in order to follow my dreams.
At a time when many Americans are struggling to find a job, I decided to leave my job in corporate America and pursue my life-long dream of becoming a high school English teacher.
It was not necerraily a difficult decision,but I struggled with the fact that come June, I might not have a job anymore.
Considering the situation in education at the moment, I'm nervous about this decision coming back to bite me in the bum.
Nevertheless, I'm happy with my decision and a this point all I can do is hope that this decision works out in my favor.
This blog will partially be about my experiences in the classroom,among anything else that inspires me. It will be a place where I share my adventures, frustrations,and just a place where I will document my journey.
So wish me luck as I take on this new venture in my life.
I'll need it!
No comments:
Post a Comment